Happy New Year!!! I cannot believe that it is already 2018!!! Where the heck has the time gone?! I graduated high school 4 years ago… what?!
The reason I say “new year, hopefully same me” is because I have been sooooo good. I’ve truly been living my best life lately and I am so excited to CONTINUE living my best life! Some of the things I am looking forward to this year:
- Traveling more. I have a bunch of super fun trips planned this year and I seriously cannot wait for them all. Europe, New York, Iceland, Wisconsin, etc. (Now, these are all just possibilities at the moment but I am going to be working my ass off to make them happen).
- Shooting more. I am going to try to do at least one shoot for the blog a week (starting with the shoot in this post). I want to create more content and really start taking my blog seriously (not that I don’t take it seriously, I just have not had time this holiday season to go out and shoot, as well as post). Hopefully I stick to this ‘resolution.’
- Starting a vlog. I am really hoping to start making videos of my daily life and travels/adventures. I want something that I can give to my children some day and I think starting a vlog and continuing my photography will be great memories that I can show/pass down to them.
- Building a bigger clientele. I really want people to start seeing my photography (@sixthousand.minutes on Insta, if you were wondering) and reaching out to me for shoots. I have already been contacted by a few people, so we are starting out the year RIGHT!!! Yeah girl, woohoo! Killing it!!!!! (Sorry, I like to pump myself up).
- Reaching my fitness goals. I don’t necessarily need to lose a ton of weight, but I would love to tone up and define my muscles.
Now, those are just a few things that I am looking forward to this year. I am looking forward to my day to day life, working at J. Crew and Paper Source, as well as babysitting adorable little children… being a cat mom will also keep me busy (if you are interested, @skloutgod6000 is his Instagram).
What are some of your New Year’s resolutions or things that you are looking forward to making a priority in 2018?? I would LOVE to hear what they are!
I know this post isn’t all that themed or special but I needed to give my “fans” something lol.
Hope you are having an incredible beginning to your 2018!!