Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!! In honor of this holiday, I thought I would share 10 things that I am grateful for!
- My Family – They make me laugh, cry, yell, smile and I wouldn’t want it any other way.
- My Faith – No matter how far I stray, I am always welcomed back with open arms.
- My Depression – It has made me the person I am… Allowing me to be a more empathetic and understanding person. It has given me a voice to talk to those who feel the same way, giving them comfort (hopefully).
- My Job – I get to work with some of my best friends, meet the most incredible people and surround myself with fabulous clothes.
- Sunrises & Sunsets – They remind me just how beautiful beginnings and ends can be.
- The Ocean – Keeps me grounded and reminds me how small I really am.
- Fashion – Clothing has allowed me to express my creativity in ways I did not even know were possible.
- Photography – I have met a ton of amazing creatives through this passion of mine and it has been an incredible creative outlet for me.
- Animals – They are so soft and fluffy and know just what kind of lovins you need in any given moment.
- Books – They allow me to dive into another world where anything is possible.
I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving, filled with good food and even better company!